ITALIAN STYLE: HOW TO MAKE A LASAGNA
Have you ever prepared lasagna? If you are one of the people who have not yet tried this delicious dish, here is a recipe to make it Italian style.
And this is a dish that absolutely stands out in Italian food, although it seems that it is a rather complicated process, the truth is that it is not like that, it is simple and this time you will learn how to make it, so do not wait any longer and write down the recipe, show off to your family, friends or at a dinner party, show off this dish that you will make by yourself.
So, let's get to work. You will need to:
Ingredients for 6 people
- 12 sheets of lasagna
- 70 grams of grated Parmesan
For the filling:
- 300 grams of minced meat (it is juicier with a mixture of pork and beef)
- Half a glass of white wine
- 250 grams of canned whole tomato, peeled
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
For the bechamel:
- 60 grams of butter
- 60 grams of flour
- 1L of water or milk
- 80 grams of Maïzena
Here comes the interesting part ... the preparation!
- In a saucepan, heat three tablespoons of olive oil and add the finely chopped carrot and onion. When the onion is golden brown, add the meat and let it brown as well. So we pour in the glass of wine and let it evaporate. After this, add the canned tomatoes, diced and seeded (in summer, of course, good ripe tomatoes can be used) and let the sauce cook for half an hour, seasoning to taste.
- While the Bolognese sauce is cooking, we can make the béchamel. In a pan, melt the butter and add the flour and maïzena. Without stopping stirring at no time, add hot milk until the sauce begins to boil. Add the salt, reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for about twenty minutes, in which you must be stirring continuously so that no lumps form. Season with a pinch of pepper & nutmeg.
- Now it's time to assemble the lasagna. In a dish suitable for the oven, spread the base with butter and cover the base with a first layer of pasta. Add a layer of bolognese sauce, another of béchamel sauce, sprinkle grated cheese, put a little butter and another layer of pasta. Continue with the operation until you use all the ingredients, but top the lasagna with a layer of meat, bechamel and cheese (not with the pasta, as is usual).
- Put the lasagna in the oven and cook it at 180 degrees for 40 mins.
Now yes, enjoy this majestic dish, and as the Italians say: "Buon appetito".