Cocktail making: how to make strawberry vodka cocktail
This cocktail is a drink originally made with ice, lemon, strawberries, and white rum, although you can substitute vodka for the rum. It's ideal to enjoy in tropical climates, whether it's on vacation, on the beach, or on any sunny afternoon.You can also prepare this non-alcoholic drink and it will certainly cool you down on hot days. Be that as it may, you will see that preparing this cocktail of Cuban origin will be very easy.
- A cup of strawberries
- Two lemons
- 1 cup of vodka
- 8 ice cubes
- Wash the strawberries very well and cut them into easy-to-blend pieces.
- Squeeze lemons to fill about 1/4 cup.
- Add the ice cubes, strawberries, lemon, and liqueur to the blender.
- Blend very well until the ingredients are mixed evenly. If you see that it is very watery, you just have to add a couple of extra ice cubes.
- Serve the strawberry cocktail in your favorite glasses or glasses. You can decorate the glass with strawberries or place chopped strawberries on the surface and you can now enjoy an exquisite cocktail that will fight the heat.